Tuesday 13 June 2017

Where to head for a special and memorable bachelorette party!



One thing which is definite about when we read the word ‘Bachelorette party’ is that our wicked side pinches us and a smirk smears our face. Mostly, bachelorette party has types of enjoyment which ever you find suitable, in budget and satisfy you for the last time before tying knot. In girl’s gang, pyjama party is very frequent. Many of the friends get together at someone’s place usually the would-be-bride house, as it is her last party together prior marriage. They dance, sing songs, click pictures, booze, eat, and chat. All together it is a gala time with everyone with whom you have grown up and shared your childhood memories with. 




When the marriage is just round the corner, just a month to go usually such type of events takes place.  In most of the time, two separate parties are held but much of the enjoyment is cherish when both hen’s and stag party is celebrated together. Yes, I know what I am saying mostly happens in abroad but much enjoyment is seen in bachelorette party. If we talk about Lucknow and whether this city of Nawabs can do away with such parties then Entertainment Party Organizer in Lucknow like The Event House at Hazratganj can really mark a bench mark for rest of the event planning houses. Sumitra Mahajan, a boutique owner in Aminabad who is getting married in the month of September with Navy personnel said, “Yes, finally I am getting married. After my mother passed away, I have been very well taken care by my father and Bua (aunt). For my higher education, I was selected for NIFT, New Delhi and left for the course. Now, I am back and want to my dad in the business. As my husband job in on sea and his reporting office is in Bangalore, I will leave all this. For sure I will hold a hen’s party at my place before that big day for my friends and that will be grand.”




Now, for the ones who would like to share sweet memories outside of Lucknow then they too have a choice. People can opt for Sula Vineyards, Nashik, Maharashtra where grapes clomping, wine tasting and gossiping. Can also head to Shillong for rock party which can be hard, merry which can also include momos, dim sums, dumpling etc. Since a large portion of the Himalayan treks have Manali as base camp (Manali-Chandrakhani Pass Trek, Manali-Deo Tibba Trek, Manali-Brighu Trek), taking off to this stunningly lovely riverside town where you may even enjoy water boating and stream crossing. Many of the adventurous enthusiasts opt for it like the movie ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’. Some can also choose shopping in Jaipur and Jodhpur where beautifully colored apparels of bandhej and bandnis.

No comments:

Post a Comment